Saturday, January 1, 2011

Changes to This Blog- Please Read



Hey everyone, I hope you had am amazing New Year!!  We sure did.

I've been thinking about this for a while and I'm going to make some changes to this blog. Initially I had intended it to be an archive of sorts, a place to present my writing (poetry, short stories etc), and I really want to get back to that.  So in the next short while I'm going to remove some things, mostly secret Fridays and Sundays, and probably the posts where I've talked a bit about myself. Any secrets you've shared over the year have been preserved in the year-end compilations, I could never erase them.

Whatever I remove can still be found on my other blog, Life In Quotations (link here).  Since I'll only be posting new pieces of writing I'll be here less often, if you're okay with this then stay tuned. But if you want to keep up with me and what's happening in my life then please follow me on my other blog. I'd hate to lose any of you. :)

Thanks for a great year, I'm looking forward to another one.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Barry. Thanks for popping in at my blog. Happy New year to you too. May it be an exciting year for you and Sandy and lots of new inspiration with your writing ventures!

    ReplyDelete